• Copper Corrosion Bath confirms to specifications as per ASTM D-130,
IP-154 & IS 1448 (P-15) standards.
• Silver Corrosion Bath confirms to specifications as per ASTM D-4636,
• SS Top of the Copper / Silver Corrosion Bath will have holes to
accommodate a thermometer and also to lower down one Test Bomb /
Test Tubes in each bath.
• Double walled constructions, outer body made of heavy gauge mild
steel, painted with powder coated paint, inside made of stainless steel.
• Glass wool insulation will be provided to prevent heat loss.
• Leak proof argon arc welded & fine finished.
• A lid with knobs to cover the holes when not in use.
• Suitable support to hold the test tubes will be provided.
• A stirrer will be provided for uniform temperature.
• A Drain cock will be provided.
• Temperature will be controlled by digital temperature controller cum
indicator & PT-100 sensor.